Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Search for the Creative Fairy Contest

*** UPDATE ***
There will be 3 Consolation Prizes consisting of 25% Off Gift Vouchers also to be won!!


Jewelry by Saniki Creations has a bit of a problem and I need your help.  My Creative Fairy, Sparkles Tangerine, has decided she didn't want to work and is hiding out somewhere within the website store at http://www.sanikicreations.com.  With 3 kids, a dog, and a hubby to deal with, I just don't have the time to hunt her down.  This is where you come in...

Rumour has it that Sparkles has been hiding in different pages of the website on a daily basis, your task is to find her everyday for the next 7 days, starting April 29, 2011, and mark down which pages she made an appearance.

Your task will not go unrewarded... A winner that states the correct locations of  this mischievous Fairy will receive a special chainmaille bracelet made by me. (see picture of prize below)

Stainless Steel Sweetpea Variant Chainmaille Weave, 18 gauge, Size 7.5" (19cm)

If you are want in on this contest, comment on this post that you want to participate, do not post her locations here, keep it to yourself until a winner is drawn.

How to Participate:
  1. Comment on this post that you want to participate in this contest. Deadline is May 2, 2011 to enter.
  2. Go to my Website everyday and look through the website's different pages.  If you see the fairy (pictured at the top of this post), write down the day she was spotted and the site's page on a piece of paper.  Be sure to keep the location to yourself.

Here are the rules and "fine print" of this contest below:
  1. Contest is open to anyone Worldwide.
  2. No purchase necessary to participate.
  3. Must be over 18 years old.
  4. Deadline to enter contest is May 2, 2011.
  5. Contest starts on Friday, April 29, 2011 and ends on Friday, May 6, 2011 at 12:00am Pacific Standard Time.
  6. All participants will be put on a list and a name will be randomly drawn, the name drawn will be contacted for the answers to the whereabouts of the Fairy.  If the person does not have the correct locations, another name will be drawn and the process will be repeated until a winner is verified.
  7. Name(s) drawn will take place on Friday, May 6, 2011 at 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time.
  8. Main prize valued $47.00USD, three consecutive prizes consisting of a Gift Voucher valued at 25% off purchases will also be made

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  Good luck to everyone and happy hunting!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I want in looking forward to the hunt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, aren't you the clever one! I'll be in the midst of a 2 day festival here in Mebane and I will be at Hollyhocks,LLC. My hubby is minding the tent. So I won't be able to search. Bummer too, sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!