Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome 2011... Here's what's we're planning!

Farewell 2010, It was nice knowing ya! Hello 2011, a brand new year with brand new ideas...

This January we are celebrating our 2 Year Anniversary.  We like to call it our toddler stage, but definately not our terrible twos.  We are looking forward to another year of creating more designs.  Through feedback from our local customers, and what we've seen at our recent outings at the craft fairs/trade shows, plus a little bit of research (some might call spying) of what other jewelry designers are doing in my area, within the next six months, we will slowly phase out our beaded jewelry and our Children's Jewelry sections and work on increasing our chainmaille category, so be on the look out for some insane clearance deals...

This January, we are also introducing our Earrings of the Month and Bracelet of the Month clubs.  I, for one, love to receive packages in the mail.  It's almost like Christmas all over again.  With this concept, I will personally design and make specific pieces that will be sent out for club members.  Designs will vary and you will never receive the same thing twice.

Be sure to leave us a comment to say "Hello" or to tell us what you think we could do to make our site more user friendly in our Guest Book section of our site.  We are always looking for feedback from everyone!

Until next time, have a wonderful January, enjoy your loved ones and stay tuned for more news from us!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award and also am now your newest blog follower. Click below to read about your award and get your award button.
    http://autumnbluesreviews.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-won-stylish-blogger-award-are-you.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!