Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Get the Reindeer Dust ready

As Christmas day draws near, be sure to help guide those reindeer to your house with this easy little recipe for Reindeer Dust.
  • Oatmeal or Wild Birdseed
  • Glitter or Coloured Sugar or Sprinkles (for baking)
  • Baggies or jars
Just mix some Oatmeal/Wild Bird Seed with the Glitter (or coloured sugar or sprinkles), place in baggies or jars and on Christmas Eve, sprinkle the dust around outside.

At my house, we (myself and my daughters) stand in our backyard and evoke the spirits of the North, East, South and West to bless the dust and to help the reindeer come to our place before we sprinkle a makeshift runway on the grass.

So far the reindeer has been able to find us with now problems.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!