Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Friday, October 9, 2009

A few Updates and a Special for Twitter Followers


Happy Friday Everyone!


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and for my fellow Canadians....
Happy Thanksgiving!
Eat lots of turkey (and tofu turkey for my vegetarian friends).




Updates to Know (even if you aren't interested....)

As of tomorrow, I will be deleting my Facebook Fan Page for Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I would like to thank all of you who have "fanned" my page. At the moment I cannot forsee another Facebook Fan page being created. As it is I am pretty overwhelmed with so many network profiles to maintain and one less could help me stay sane. (At least that's what the voices in my head tell me)

However, I am still maintaining the Groups page on Facebook. If you haven't already, please feel free to Join this Group and let others know about it. The Group is opened to anyone and I would love to see and make some new friends.

Click HERE for the Facebook Groups Page

Do you "tweet"?

Follow Jewelry by Saniki Creations on Twitter and until October 15, 2009, save 50% Off your purchase of $25.00 or more. Free Shipping, too! This is only valid for my Twitter Followers, so Follow Me today and take advantage of this great steal, I mean deal!

Click HERE to Follow Me on Twitter

Calling All Artist/Designers/Anyone who makes Handcrafted Items

I'm looking to add more sites to my Link Exchange page and would love to have you exchange your link with mine. My only criteria is that the site relates to Handmade/Handcrafted items. Blogs, Marketplaces and Instructional also welcome to exchange links (be sure it relates to Handmade!)

Click HERE to submit your site.

Until next time, Have a great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!