Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Jewelry by Saniki Creations returns to Blogger

After being away for so long dealing with family, a new website, networking like crazy.  I finally have the time to post something in this here blog.


I'm still tweaking things around here to make it easy to move around for everyone, so please bear with me.


I'll be attempting to make posts at least once every week or two weeks and I will love to start promoting my site, my creations and anything handmade.  So be sure to stay tuned to what I have in store!


FACEBOOK PAGE


We originally got rid of our Facebook Page last year and kept the group page..... However, I changed my mind and have a new Facebook Fan Page for everyone to come visit.  As of today, we have 455 wonderful Fans of Jewelry by Saniki Creations.  The group page is still around, but I am slowly weeding that out of the my many networking sites. 


Facebook Fan Page Fans will receive exclusive promos and discounts.  We currently have a wonderful Giveaway right now for Fans for two pairs of earrings and a bracelet.  This will consist of three draws... which means three winners.  Drawing will take place once 500 Fans have been reached.  so if you are not a fan yet, you should be.


CREATIONS FOR SALE


Due to a really back corrupt file last week, my main website's shop dissappeared.... Boy was I angry...  I have now set up a new website and will be selling my creations at my Artfire Studio and Etsy Studio.  The main site will have photos of some of my most favorite and searched for Creations with links to the appropriate listing to buy.  Not all my inventory are posted in the Studios so be sure to check back often for new items.


OTHER THINGS YOU MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT WANT TO KNOW


As I previously said, it's been busy.  My three daughters have their birthdays in the months of March and April.  They are turning 10 years, 7 years, and 2 years.  Time sure has flown by and we've been busy around here with work, school, holiday celebrations and sneaking in some Olympic family activities.  Hopefully I will have time to create some new pieces in between the birthday parties, homework, diaper changes......

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!