Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Oh I've been baaaaad!

Hi Everyone,

I've been so busy these past few months that I totally forgot I had this blog, that's why I haven't updated it since April. (Naughty, Naughty). I suppose I should mark it on my calendar to update this on a regular basis.

Alot has happened since my last post, mainly creating more designs, playing with my kids (it was a looong summer) and watching my littlest grow into a toddler (she's 19 months old now and is going into her terrible twos....yikes).

I had also created my own logo, changed the name of my company from Saniki Creations Handcrafted Jewelry & Accessories to Jewelry by Saniki Creations, lowered my shipping costs, revamped my website, networked all over the internet, mainly on Twitter and Facebook and finally trying to make time to list the many pieces I've made.

I'm still designing One of a Kind creations plus having Limited Edition pieces due to many requests from friends, family and customers. I will still never mass produce my pieces though....I'm still a strong believer in that. My One of a Kind pieces are now listed in the category Saniki Signature Collection, plus I've also added a new category called Seasonal/Holiday Collection.

Right now I've listed a few Halloween, Christmas and general Fall Season items. I love this time of year but I just don't like the colder weather. On the bright side, at least this makes me create more and not go outside to play in the sun.

As always, as I'm trying to work on this computer, my toddler is now wanting my undivide attention so I must go and play a round of ring around the rosy with her.

Bye for now (I shall mark on my calendar to post again soon....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!