Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm back with a new website...come see!

I've been very busy these past couple of weeks. My baby turned 1 year old. My oldest turned 9 years old, my 5 year old whined about not getting presents. And all three girls were sick with a nasty flu. Between blowing noses, staying up all night because they couldn't sleep, and trying not to catch what they got, I managed to start up an official website/store for Saniki Creations.

I'm still tweaking and adding inventory, but it is up and running and I'm darn proud of it. Please be sure to come visit the site and check things out. My items are in Canadian Dollars and shipping is via Expedited Parcel to ensure tracking and insurance.

Well I'm off to blow another nose.

Here's my new site address http://sanikicreations.com

Later folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!