Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Hematite and Turquoise and Amber....Oh My!

Been busy, busy, busy....Got the chance to go back to my beginnings and made jewelry!


Turquoise Faith Necklace & Earrings Set
I made this necklace with 4mm and 6mm round Turquoise stone beads, plus 4mm faceted and 6mm round Hematite stone beads. A 20mm x 30mm Hematite pendant cross hangs in the middle and the beads circles around it. The cross has a 2mm Rhinestone. The Lobster clasp is Rhodium Plated.
Hematite stone chips and a 6mm round Turquoise stone bead is hung from Rhodium plated hooks to create the matching earrings.
Length of necklace: 18" (45.5cm), Dangle Pendant Drop: 1.75" (4cm)
Length of earrings: 2.5" (6cm)


You can find this set in my Artistry Arts store and in my Artfire store.



Amber Dreams Bracelet & Earrings Set

This Bracelet is comprised of 12mm Lentil Milifiore Amber Glass beads, 6mm Topaz Swarvoski Crystals, and 4mm AB Coated Fire Polished Amber Czech Glass beads. The Lobster Clasp is Rhodium plated.

The matching Earrings are made of a 12mm Lentil Milifiore Amber Glass bead, 6mm Topaz Swarvoski Crystal, 6mm AB Coated Fire Polished Topaz Czech Glass bead and 4mm AB Coated Fire Polished Amber Czech Glass bead.

Length of bracelet: 7.5" (19cm)
Length of earrings: 2.5" (6cm)


Find this set in my two shops at Artistry Arts or at Artfire

I also just listed a couple of Earrings, too. Be sure to check out my two locations of where I've listed, Artistry Arts and Artfire.

Until next time..... Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!