Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"If you keep playing with those wires, you'll poke an eye out!"

Well..... I played with wires and didn't poke my eye out. I did, however, created two necklaces by manipulating wires and is now listed in my sites. Here's a look...






I also made a necklace utizing semiprecious gemstones to add to my pagan, chakra collection.

Here's one that's effective for the Heart Chakra, plus the healing powers is great for Women, too.



And finally for Lovers of Pink here's something ultra feminine.

If you love the look of Cat's Eyes, you'll love this creation of mine.

Be sure to check back....I've been creating again!

1 comment:

  1. You do create some lovely pieces! I really like the Wired Luck necklace and the pink catseye set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!