Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!

Wow! Just realized how long it's been since my last post. I've been extremely busy with family stuff so I kinda put my Creations and stores to the back burner. Don't know how some of these work at home moms do it sometimes. This week I sold 12 of my handmade cell phone charms to a wonderful lady named Dawn. So if Dawn is reading this, "Thank You Again, and the charms are on its way!". I will be allowing, at wholesale pricing, orders for cell phone charms only, and they are still all one of a kind so you will not get any duplicate charm dangles. So contact me if you are wanting to sell some in your shop.

Exclusive... only available in my website, New bracelet creations and a necklace/bracelet set....Here's a glimpse....
















Remember Folks, prices in my website are Canadian Dollars! And the above new items are not listed in any other stores!

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!