Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

SALE At my Shop, Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off!!




I like to act on impulse, so I just decided to have a sale at my shop, Saniki Creations.







Starting tomorrow, February 9, 2009 to February 15, 2009.
Buy any one item at regular price and any subsequent items purchased on the same invoice will have a 50% discount.







PLUS FREE SHIPPING Worldwide on 3 or more items bought.







Remember, sale starts Monday the 9th, act quickly as all my creations are one of a kind and there are no duplicates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!