Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Artfire Jewelry Design & Jewelry Supply Guild

Having my store based in the Artfire.com site is definately an unique experience. Besides selling and promoting items for potential buyers, different shop owners on this site like to gather around and join, what we call, Guilds. So far I've joined 5 of them. These Guilds are a group of Artisans (sellers) who are of like minds that do the same crafts, have the same goals, make the same type of items or even have a same specific skill. There's even a Guild for people who are moms, have different religious beliefs, live in certain areas, the list goes on.

This is a great way to meet people, get advice, solve problems with marketing/building a business, help each other promote their shop, learn a new skill, or just to chew the fat.

There's one guild that I belong to called "Artfire Jewelry Design & Jewelry Supply Guild". They are have a Guild Promotion right now just in time for Valentines Day. Different sellers who belong to this Guild have banded together to bring some special deals in their own shops.

Here's the link to it http://artfireguildmemberpromotions.ning.com/

I got too busy and was unable to throw in my two cents in. But I took a look at the specials and if I won the lottery, I would be shopping.

Another link that might be of interest is in our Artfire Chatterbox, there you will find other Sellers with promotions going on too.

http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?mop=modload&name=Chatterbox&file=viewtopic&topic=4641&forum=17&start=10

Alternatively you can always search AJDJSS in Artfire and it should bring up a list of different items for sale by the Guild Members.

Until next time...Remember I still have a sale at my shop, Saniki Creations. Buy 1, Get 1 Half Off, Sale Ends February 15th. So Hurry and come visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!