Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Is it Spring yet?

I have to admit, I just don't like being cold and I don't like the winter. I like the thought of winter, but not being in it. Guess it doesn't help me living in Canada. I always look forward to the sunny weather. Waiting ever so patiently. This winter we had alot more snow than usual. Sure it looked pretty the first couple of days it came down, but after a few weeks of it....Yuck.

In honour of Spring, I designed a new necklace that's now listed in my shop. It's full of unakite, flourite, aventurine, sodalite, phoenix, jasper, and tiger's eye beads. I've also added amber glass and silver metal leaves. Sounds more like a Fall Season neckace doesn't it? But you see, the Tree of Life Pendant is positioned on the bottom of the cluster of beads to represent the coming of Spring. Symbolism!



Until next time, I'm off to turn up the furnace and put on my parka.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!