Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've Been Featured In Another Blog. Hurray for Me!

Oh Happy Days.

I've had the privilige to be a Featured Artists in another blog. Come check it out Handmade Jewelry Club and see what I had to say.

Right now I've been busy juggling two shops, the one at Artfire and my new one at Artistry Arts. I've started a Flickr Group for Artistry Arts, so if you wanna take a peek at it, you're more than welcome to.

Artistry Arts still has about 70'ish Free for 6 Months Memberships left. If you are wanting to dip your foot into the wonderful world of selling your handmade items, but wanna save $$$ or you want to expand your horizons, then definately go there and try.

Gotta go again and do more work. (Actually, I'm taking a break and playing with my baby...she's more fun)

Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!