Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Where You Can Find My Creations For Sale

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope you all had a good week and weekend. I've been rather busy promoting my creations again. I decided to not put all my eggs in one basket and have been scouring the internet to see what other sites are out there that I can sell my jewelry.



Besides having my studio in Artfire, I am now listing my creations in a new site called Artistry Arts. They are rather new, my link to my studio there isn't working yet (you can still find me if you click the stores tab), this site is wonderful and the other sellers are just as nice as me.



Right now Artistry Arts has a Seller Membership Promotion:



I took their banner from their site...should of asked first, but I'm sure Sharon (the Owner of Artistry Arts) wouldn't mind....I hope...

This post will be a short one as I need to go and enter more creations into the site. Visit me there, would love to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!