Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Let's Go Shopping

It's that wonderful time of year where we decorate trees and homes and little (or big) packages to give to our family and friends, oh and co-workers too.

In Canada, I don't believe we have a "Black Friday" like our American friends, but that doesn't mean we should lose out when we're online shopping.

My Shop will be having a sale starting tomorrow, November 24, 2011, and ends on November 29, 2011.  I don't usually have sales, but hey,  it's holiday time!

Save 15% off your total purchase on everything in the Store (except the Jewelry of the Month Club categories).  Just enter Discount Code "shop15" at checkout.  Jewelry by Saniki Creations are all handmade by me, from Chainmaille to Beaded creations.  There something for everyone.  Visit my SITE and have fun browsing!  If you have any questions you know you can always Contact Me.  I love hearing from customers!






Another great place to see what handmade goodies are available for gifting is from the talented Artists of The Artisan Group.  Come check out their Holiday Gift Guide on Pininterest.  From babies to pets to home and of course.. bling.  I'm sure there's a few things to add to your wish list.






Until next time... Remember to Support Your Local Artist and buy Handmade! Happy Shopping!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!