Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Message to My Dad...

 Dad and Me, 1996

Hi Dad,

It's your "Darlin' Daughter".  It's been a long time since I've spoken to you.  Actually it'll be 7 years in this July.  Just wanted to tell you that I am doing well.  That I have 3 wonderful daughters of my own, that I finally found love, (you were right, the first one didn't work out)  and that I'm trying very hard to succeed in my dreams and my career.  Just the way you wanted me to.

I think of you often, especially when I feel a little down, need a little guidance.  I miss the long talks we use to have.  Talks about life and love in general, how kids can be so disrespectful of their elders, how to make the best roast beef ever, how to tell if a cognac is good or not, the wonderful array of crystals and stones you've collected... you know.. stuff like that.

So I just wanted to send you this little message to you to let you know that I still remember you, that I thank you for molding me into the person I am today, even if I tried so darn hard to rebel from it, and that I miss you.

Happy Father's Day, Daddy, I know you are always watching over me from the sky.

Michael Kam Chuen Cheng
January 1941 ~ July 2003

 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!