Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

When did it become April?

Time seems to be going by way too quickly... I think I lost a few days here and there. I don't really remember the month of March being over and we're now in April and in a couple of weeks my middle daughter, Anisa turns 7 years old.  She wants a princess tea party for her birthday... so being such a great Mom I am, I found a "Princess" to host the tea party... For $200 for two hours, she better be a good... I think I'm in the wrong business and should be a "Princess" too and charge parents to attend parties and eat cake.  However, I will probably get fat from all that cake and the way my various moods have been recently, I probably will end up being the evil Queen instead.

But enough about that... I suppose I should try to catch up on what I'm suppose to catch up on and get my things ready for a upcoming craft show in mid-May.

Until the next time I remember to post a blog, be sure to check out my new line of Chainmaille Earrings (lovingly named "Saniki's Little Links").  I originally was suppose to write about that today... somehow got sidetracked... again.  You can go HERE to view the collection I have listed in my Artfire Studio.





Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!