Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Monday, April 23, 2012

2012 MTV Movie Awards Gift Lounge - FINISHED.. Now the Waiting Game



I think I'll be able to sleep for more than 4 hours a night now. After approximately two months of chainmailling away, my Fidget Pendants for the 2012 MTV Movie Awards Celebrity Gift Lounge hosted by GBK Productions and through my membership with The Artisan Group, is now off to sunny California to be packed up in 100 swag bags.

Along with my pendants to keep them from misbehaving is my Chainmaille Framed Tree of Life decor.  It will make it's debut on the presentation table of The Artisan Group along with fellow members who are also embarking in this incredible journey.

Ready to assemble 100 swag bag gifts
I have to admit, this was a stressful thing for me to do, but I had a lot of fun doing it.  Stressful only because I'm a bit obsessive compulsive and something about deadlines gets me all worked up.  Now that my little "babies" are off to be loved by a celebrity neck,  I just have to sit for a bit, breathe and wait for the event on June 1st and 2nd.  Of course I can't sit for long as there is promoting to be done before and after the event.
100 Fidget Pendants for the 2012 MTV Movie Awards Celebrity Swag Bags

I already started the ball rolling on the promoting part.  Along with my online Press Releases, I did a couple of interviews with my local newspaper, I know I must have babbled a lot, but I think the reporters got an idea of what I was trying to convey.... at least that's what I read...

So there you have it... One award show gifting lounge done and under my belt (sorta).

Chainmaille Framed Tree of Life decor to be displayed at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards Gift Lounge
  Penny Cheng

*****

  • To see a list of all my press releases and what was in the media about Jewelry by Saniki Creations visit my SITE.
  • Find out our Latest News announcements

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!