Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Exclusive Celebrity Gift Bag to Tom Cruise

Who loves gifts... Celebrities do.  I am thrilled to say that I have sent off three of my Chainmaille creations to be included in an exclusive Celebrity Gift Bag to actor Tom Cruise and his family.  This opportunity wouldn't be possible without my membership with The Artisan Group.  I am so utterly grateful for them and all the support and talented artists that I've been learning from.


So the Gifts will be delivered to the Cruise Family in April... and this is what I've sent


For Katie Holmes:
Chainmaille Banded Bracelet Watch


For Tom Cruise:
3in1 Half Persian Chainmaille Bracelet in Stainless Steel

and for Suri Cruise:



I've also did a couple of Press Releases online... Check them out on the links below:

Online PR Media 

Now to continue working on those MTV Movie Awards Swag Bag gifts....
  Penny Cheng

2 comments:

  1. Many many congratulations to you. I am a big big fan of Tom Cruise and just can do anything for him. But, you are the lucky one who found the opportunity to send him the present. I wish he accepts it with your message.

    Gift Bags Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gifts makes a place in other heart expressed your feelings by sending gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!