Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We have reached 1000 Facebook Fans!

To celebrate reaching a major milestone of 1000 fans on Facebook.  We will be doing a Giveaway on Friday, October 29, 2010.

One lucky winner will receive this lovely Centipede Weave chainmaille bracelet.



All you need to do is to be the first to correctly answer a riddle that I will post on my Fan Page on Friday.  For more details, please go to my Fan Page, under the Discussions Tab, and click ~~~Contests & Giveaways~~~.  Only rule is you need to be ready on Friday and a Fan of my Page.

Good luck All.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!