Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Wanna be a Featured Artist?

Happy Monday to all...

I would love to feature some wonderful Artists starting next week. Weekly themes will be set up and I will feature at least 2 or 3 brilliant Artisans in a week.

This is great exposure for you and your shops, hence more customers. If you are interested, Contact Me at contact@sanikicreations.com with some info about you and what you do, plus don't forget your sites.

Some info to include (but not limited to):
  • How long you've been doing your craft and what made you decide to do it.
  • What are your specialties.
  • Your favorite piece and why
  • Where can someone buy your items (online, stores, marketplaces, etc.)
  • Contact info

Next week's theme: Lampwork and Glass Artists
Deadline to submit for next weeks theme is Thursday, March 11, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!