Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How do we look?

After almost 8 hours in front of the computer... I re-did the template of this blog of mine. I never realized how picky I was until I was looking aimlessly for hours for a template that had the background I wanted with the amount of columns I wanted, colours, etc, etc. The list went on.

Now I think I am finished tweaking every website I have. Time for me to take a break and go back creating something that does not include codes and widgets.

Be sure to join our Facebook Fan Page and follow us on Twitter. Doing so ensures that you will get up to date information on promos, sales and giveaways.

Now back to Facebook so I can harvest my Farm, feed my Fish, take care of my Pet, and cook more food in my Cafe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!