Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mailing List Now Available on Saniki Creations!

I've set up a mailing list for monthly newsletters to keep you informed of upcoming events such as specials and sales, and to let you know what's new in the store. I might even include a special coupon just for subscribers to the newsletter. This service is administered/powered by RatePoint.com who is also administering my new testimonial/review page on my site.

To subscribe to the monthly newsletters click this link and it will redirect you to the proper store page for signup. (You may unsubscribe at anytime, too)

Hope you join the list!

Oh yeah.....for privacy reasons, I will NEVER give out, sell, or rent your information to any third-parties unless you give me written permission!!! Your security is my security!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!