Welcome to Our Blog


Welcome!!

My name is Penny Cheng, Chainmaille Artist and the Owner/Designer Of Jewelry by Saniki Creations. I am lucky enough to work on my designs at home while taking care of my three girls. Life is hectic, but fun...

This Blog is about my life, my business, and my creations plus I enjoy promoting my fellow Artists.

Enjoy!!!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Items this Weekend

New Items Listed this Weekend
It's almost midnight here and my only time to really do some work. I do my best brainstorming at night with the lights turned off and only the glow of the computer monitor giving me some light. But man am I tired.
I have these cinnabar beads, a whole bunch of them, that I've been staring at for the longest time and finally I made something out of them. However I still got a ton of these. I got "writer's block" on what to do with the rest. Ugh.
Here's a bracelet and necklace that I did up this weekend (in the dark of course). I listed them in my shop. Besides the cinnabar, I've used ab garnet czech glass and rose czech glass beads. It's different, which I like.











Happy Buddha Choker/Necklace - geniune vintage chinese jade buddha pendant, white jade, hematite, green frosted czech glass beads. This item will be listed in my shop on Monday..Here's a sneak peek...

Be sure to check back on Monday, January 26, for a special feature about Chinese New Year. I'll be posting a few items from my friends in other artfire shops that fit the occassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments! I appreciate it!